This Forum is about Jehovah’s Sovereignty.
“I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21)
- Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
- While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” (Matthew 17:5)
- Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
- My God will reject them, For they have not listened to him, And they will become fugitives among the nations. (Hosea 9:17)
- See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens! (Hebrews 12:25)
- But all those listening to him were in constant amazement at his understanding and his answers. (Luke 2:47)