How would you answer this question? Are there any scriptures that point to Jesus Christ being the Angel of God’s Presence?
To reject Jesus Christ as the Angel of God’s Presence you would have to reject this scripture, the Word of God. “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Isaiah 63:9 Darby)
1) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was afflicted with our sins.
2) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.
3) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ loved us or felt pity for us.
4) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.
5) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time.
“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)
Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35) Accepting Jesus as the Christ can add a profound meaning for your Life.
Jesus when translated means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’. “For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matthew 23:39) Learn the truth about Jehovah’s Witnesses.